Cabbage, Beef, Carrot, Textured soy flour, Sugar, Soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), Onion, Water, Green onion, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Modified corn starch, Canola oil, Sesame seeds, Sesame oil, Spics, Natural flavor.
Bleached enriched flour [wheat flour, enrichment (niancin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), benzoyl peroxide, ascorbic acid (dough conditioner), amylase], Water, Canola oil, Salt, Corn starch.
Water, Sugar, Soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), Vinegar, Sesame oil, Salt, Spice, Granulated garlic, Guar gum, Xanthum gum.
Pan Frying (for crispy bottoms):
1. Set stove on high. Put 1 tablespoon cooking oil, Gyozas and 1/3 cup of water into a frying pan with Gyozas flat side down.
2. Cover pan with lid. Reduce heat to medium once water starts boiling.
3. Cook for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes until water completely evaporates and Gyoza bottoms are crispy.
1. Bring some chicken broth to boil in a pot.
2. Place Gyozas in the broth and boil for 3 to 5 minutes until fully heated.
3. Add some vegetables such as bok choy and garnish with green onion as desired.
1. Put Gyozas on a plate and cover Gyozas with a wet paper towel.
2. Heat on high in a microwave for 1 to 2 minutes until fully heated.
Serve with SUMM! Gyoza Sauce.
We believe in only using fresh local ingredients in order to produce the most flavourful products possible. If you want to know more, visit our FAQs.Read All FAQs
Hungry? Here are the places where you can buy SUMM! products now, or visit on your next grocery run.