There’s a reason spring rolls are such popular appetizers! And ours feature lean, crumbled pork and fresh vegetables, nestled in a crispy golden wrapper, perfectly seasoned and paired with our house-made plum sauce.
Pork, Cabbage, Carrot, Water, Textured soy flour, Garlic, Ginger, Sugar, Soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), Salt, Corn starch, Canola oil, Spice, Sesame oil.
Water, Enriched wheat flour, Salt, Baking powder, Canola oil.
SUMM! plum Sauce:
Water, Sugar, Pumpkin, Vinegar, Modified corn starch, Salt, Apricot puree (apricot, invert sugar) and/or Plum puree, Guar gum, Xanthan gum.
Contains Soy, Sesame, Wheat
"Had your Pork Spring Rolls for the 3rd time and YUMMY! Just great product. Thanks. Customer for life!"
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place Spring Rolls on a baking pan in a single layer and heat in oven for 18 minutes or until crispy, turning once.
3. Remove from oven and let stand for 2 minutes.
4. Serve with plum sauce.
1. Preheat air fryer to 390°F (199°C).
2. Place Spring Rolls into air fryer basket in a single layer and heat for 8-10 minutes or until crispy, shake or toss once during heating.
3. Remove from air fryer and let stand for 2 minutes.
4. Serve with plum Sauce.
Follow heating instructions before consumption. Heating times may vary due to equipment variances. The product is properly heated when an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) is reached.
We believe in only using fresh local ingredients in order to produce the most flavourful products possible. If you want to know more, visit our FAQs.Read All FAQs
Here is where you can get SUMM! products to satisfy your savoury and sweet cravings.