These dumplings are the perfect light meal or anytime snack! Our chicken gyoza are stuffed with juicy chicken and fresh vegetables and paired with our house-made gyoza sauce.
Chicken, Napa cabbage, Cabbage, Corn starch, Sugar, Soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), Salt, Garlic, Green onion, Ginger, Sesame oil, Spice, Granulated garlic.
Enriched wheat flour, Water, Canola oil, Salt.
SUMM! Gyoza Sauce:
Water, Sugar, Soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), Canola oil, Vinegar, Salt, Ground sesame, Sesame oil, Granulated garlic, Spices, Guar gum, Xanthan gum.
Contains Soy, Sesame, Wheat
"I’ve been buying your gyozas at Costco for several years. They’ve been my absolute favourite item."
Pan Frying (for crispy bottoms):
1. Set stove on high. Put 1 tablespoon cooking oil, Gyozas and 1/3 cup of water into a frying pan with Gyozas flat side down.
2. Cover pan with lid. Reduce heat to medium once water starts boiling.
3. Cook for 5 to 5 1/2 minutes until water completely evaporates and Gyoza bottoms are crispy.
1. Bring some chicken broth to boil in a pot.
2. Place Gyozas in the broth and boil for 3 to 5 minutes until fully heated.
3. Add some vegetable such as bok choy and garnish with green onion as desired.
1. Put Gyozas on a plate and cover Gyozas with a wet paper towel.
2. Heat on high in a microwave for 1 to 2 minutes until fully heated.
Serve with SUMM! Gyoza Sauce.
We believe in only using fresh local ingredients in order to produce the most flavourful products possible. If you want to know more, visit our FAQs.Read All FAQs
Hungry? Here are the places where you can buy SUMM! products now, or visit on your next grocery run.